Join the CDC Team!
To view, learn more and apply for any of the available positions with CDC, click on the link below!
- Job Training
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Free Vision Coverage
- Free Dental Coverage
- Free Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan (with up to a 4% match)
- Employee Child Care Discounts
- Employee Discounts through LifeMart
- Referrals Bonus
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Bereavement Compensation
- Jury Duty Compensation
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Optional Learning Resources (that you can choose to do during your shift)
Our Roosevelt Center (located at 2300 Cranberry Street in Erie, PA) will be opening in March 2023.
This new center will generate another 40 jobs in the city of Erie. If you are interested in applying for a position at Roosevelt CDC, please click here!
New Hire Resources
To obtain your clearances prior to orientation please visit these websites:
PA State Criminal Background Check
Cost : $22.00
PA Child Abuse Clearance
Cost : $13.00 (Effective July 1, 2018)
FBI Clearance (Finger Printing)
Cost : $23.85
Click on the link above and enter the Service Code 1KG738
Follow the directions on the IdentoGo site to schedule your appointment.
Cost : Free
For assistance with New-Hire Resources, please contact our HR Department at 814-670-0838 or HumanResources@cdcenters.org
To complete required trainings prior to orientation please visit these websites:
Mandated Reporter Training & Certificate
3. Complete Mandated Reporter / Reporting Child Abuse Training (3 hours)
4. Print the certificate and turn it into Marie Kuhn when you finalize your paperwork.
Building Blocks for Quality
1. Sign in to On Demand (choose "No, I am a new customer" for password)
2. Complete Registration (We participate in STARS and the CACFP Food Program if it asks. Answer questions the best that you can. We can make adjustments later.)
4. Under "All On Demand Lessons" scroll down to "Get Started With Center-Based Care: Building Blocks for Quality." (K6.2CI) (CDA6) 10 hr. $0
5. Complete training (approximately 6 hours)
6. Print the certificate and turn it into Marie Kuhn when you finalize your paperwork.
CDC's Human Resource Team
Child Development Centers, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.