Join the CDC Team!
To view, learn more and apply for any of the available positions with CDC, click on the link below!
New Hire Resources
To obtain your clearances prior to orientation please visit these websites:
PA State Criminal Background Check
Cost : $22.00
PA Child Abuse Clearance
Cost : $13.00 (Effective July 1, 2018)
FBI Clearance (Finger Printing)
Cost : $23.85
Click on the link above and enter the Service Code 1KG738
Follow the directions on the IdentoGo site to schedule your appointment.
Cost : Free
For assistance with New-Hire Resources, please contact our HR Department at 814-670-0838 or HumanResources@cdcenters.org
To complete required trainings prior to orientation please visit these websites:
Mandated Reporter Training & Certificate
3. Complete Mandated Reporter / Reporting Child Abuse Training (3 hours)
4. Print certificate and turn in to Shelly Birdwell when you finalize your paperwork.
Building Blocks for Quality
1. Sign in to On Demand (choose "No, I am a new customer" for password)
2. Complete Registration (We participate in STARS and the CACFP Food Program if it asks. Answer questions the best that you can. We can make adjustments later.)
4. Under "All On Demand Lessons" scroll down to "Get Started With Center-Based Care: Building Blocks for Quality." (K6.2CI) (CDA6) 10 hr. $0
5. Complete training (approximately 6 hours)
6. Print certificate and turn in to Shelly Birdwell when you finalize your paperwork.
Child Development Centers, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.